17 mayo 2012

Donna Summer - Last Dance | VIDEO Y LETRA

DONNA SUMMER - LAST DANCE
Last dance 
last dance for love 
yes, it´s my last change 
for romance tonight 

I need you, by me, 
beside me, to guide me, 
to hold me, to scold me, 
´cause when I´m bad 
I´m so, so bad 

So let´s dance, the last dance 
let´s dance, the last dance 
let´s dance, this last dance tonight 

Last dance, last dance for love 
yes, it´s my last change 
for romance tonight 

Oh, I need you, by me, 
beside me, to guide me, 
to hold me, to scold me, 
´cause when I´m bad 
I´m so, so bad 

So let´s dance, the last dance 
let´s dance, the last dance 
let´s dance, this last dance tonight 

Yeah, will you be my Mr. Right? 
can you fill my appetite 
I can´t be sure 
that you´re the one for me 
but all that I ask 
is that you dance with me 
dance with me, dance with me, yeah 

Oh I need you, by me, 
beside me, to guide me, 
to hold me, to scold me, 
´cause when I´m bad 
I´m so, so bad 

So let´s dance, this last dance 
let´s dance, this last dance 
let´s dance, this last dance tonight 

Oh I need you, by me, 
to beside, to guide me, 
to hold me, to scold me, 
´cause when I´m bad 
I´m so, so bad 

So, come on baby, dance that dance 
come on baby, dance that dance 
come on baby, let´s dance tonight  

Reacciones:

0 Commentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES